About this Talk
Learn how to compose, capture and post-process amazing time-lapses of the night sky, including of Milky Way, Orion and star trails.
In this presentation, Noel Thomas will discuss:
· composition and tracking the Milky Way core
· camera settings
· time-lapse interval settings
· LRTimelapse software
· editing in Lightroom
· enhancing the Milky Way core colors
· pros and cons of using astro-modified cameras for time-lapse
· star trail time-lapses and using StarStax
Noel will also work through some examples using LRTimelapse and Lightroom to teach how to develop a stunning time-lapse from start to finish.